1. Identity and contact details of the data controller
Loewe is an entity registered within the Mercantile Registry of Madrid under Book 335, Section 194, Page M-6657, and fiscal code NIF A-28003861 with its registered office located at: C/ Goya 4 28001 Madrid (Spain).
2. Categories of Personal Data processed, legal basis and purposes of the processing
Depending on the specific services provided by the Site and used by you, on your choices and configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies and other tracers), the personal data concerning you collected and processed by Loewe may include: your family name, given name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, pictures of you (subject to your prior and explicit consent), your bank account details for the purposes of online sales, your past purchases, your purchase preferences and lifestyle interests, hobbies, profession/sector, anniversaries, navigation patterns as well as your connection logs. This personal data shall be collected and processed by means of your explicit consent, our legitimate interests, when required by the applicable laws or where it is necessary for the execution of your orders and the management of our commercial relationship (performance of a contract).
Your personal data shall be collected and processed by Loewe under the below mentioned legal bases in order fulfil the following purposes:
• Legitimate interest:
- to answer your questions sent via the Contact us
- to enable you to create a “your account“ personal space and thereby purchase our products online;
- to ensure the security of your online transactions, to prevent fraud and payment defaults (see our Terms & Conditions for obtaining further information);
- to manage and optimise the customer relationship with you;
- to make statistics; and
-to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
• Performance of a contract entered with you:
- to manage any orders that you may place online and the corresponding order deliveries as well as the applicable warranties or any queries raised by you due to the purchase of any of our products;
•Your prior and explicit consent:
- in case you are not an existing Loewe customer, we will request your prior and explicit consent to send you information through electronic means (e.g. E-mail, WhatsApp, WeChat, Kakao or Line) about our offers, news and events (including newsletters, invitations and other publications. When we send you information through electronic means such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Kakao or Line for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will also be processed in accordance to the specific privacy policies of these third parties. Therefore, you should refer to their specific privacy policies in order to obtain information about how these third parties will process your personal data.
3. Recipients of the Personal Data
Generally, your personal data shall not be transferred or made accessible to any third party. Nevertheless, Loewe may disclose your personal to the following recipients:
• Other Loewe entities (in the sense of Article 42 of the Spanish Code of Commerce);
• Business Partners: Loewe may disclose your personal data to business partners who provide services to Loewe or who cooperate with us. These business partners generally operate as independent data controllers, and are responsible for their own compliance with the applicable data protection laws. You should refer to their respective privacy notices for more information about how they process personal data;
• Service Providers: We may disclose your information to service providers we have retained (as processors) to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from processing or disclosing your personal data except as necessary to perform services on Loewe's behalf or to comply with the applicable legal requirements; and
Finally, Loewe may disclose your personal data to third parties if such disclosure is required by law, by a regulatory provision or by a court ruling, or if this disclosure is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of Loewe's rights.
4. International Transfers of Personal Data
The recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area shall only take place subject to the execution of the European Commission Contractual Clauses in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
To obtain further information about how your personal data will be disclosed to overseas recipients, please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have a right to contact us for more information about the safeguards implemented by Loewe to ensure the adequate protection of your personal information when this is transferred as mentioned above.
5. Your rights
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have a right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing, and to object to said processing, as well as the right to data portability to the extent applicable.
You can also object to the use of your Data to build up your client profile; in this case you will no longer benefit from customised advertisement, offers and services. Moreover, you entitled to withdraw your consent in respect to the delivery of marketing materials and advertisement through electronic means and the creation profile based on your preferences including the use and/or combination of external sources.
These rights may be exercised directly with Loewe by contacting us in the following link (selecting option “Privacy and Personal Data”), through the following e-mail address: email@example.com ;or by sending a letter by regular post to 159, avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92521 Neuilly-Sur-Seine cedex, France. You may be asked for proof of identity.
Moreover, you may request at any time that we stop sending you information about our offers, news and events by using the hypertext link earmarked for that purpose in each e-mail that we send you. You can also contact us by regular post by writing to 159, avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92521 Neuilly-Sur-Seine cedex, France.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable data protection laws (https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_es).
6. Retention period of your Data
Loewe will not retain your personal for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such personal data is processed, or required or allowed by law.
Your personal data collected and processed under the Contact us form of the Site shall only be stored and processed throughout the duration of the management of your request. It shall be deleted thereafter.
Should you decide to create a client account, your identification personal data shall be kept for as long as your account is active and you do not close it. You may close your account at any time. Your request shall be taken into consideration immediately, or in case of any pending order, as soon as it shall have been executed in full. Should your account remain inactive for six (6) years, Loewe shall contact you to find out whether or not you wish to maintain your account. Should you not wish to maintain it, your account shall be closed and your personal shall be destroyed as soon as legally practicable.
The personal data concerning your orders shall in principle be kept by Loewe for a period of time that does not exceed the applicable statutory limitation periods. This personal data may however also be viewed from your client account as long as the latter remains active. Upon closure of your client account, this Data (i) shall be archived for accounting and evidential purposes for the abovementioned statutory limitation periods, or (ii) shall be destroyed if these periods have expired.
Your financial personal data shall be kept secure for the duration that is needed for the confirmation of your order and its payment and shall then be immediately destroyed. In case of a payment default, your Data shall be kept throughout the duration of the management of the incident, and thereafter for a period of three (3) to six (6) years depending on the seriousness of the incident.
The personal data used for the purpose of sending you information concerning the offers, news and events of our Maison shall be kept for a period of six (6) years as of the date on which it was collected or as of your last contact with Loewe. Upon expiry of this timescale, Loewe may get in touch with you to find out whether you wish to continue to receive information about our offers, news and events. Your Data shall be destroyed within a maximum of one (1) month following any request on your part to unsubscribe.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using the cookies and other tracers implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time that does not exceed twelve (12) months. For more details, see our Cookies policy.
7. Contact details of the data protection officer (DPO)
Should you have any question about the collection and processing of your personal data by Loewe, please contact the data protection officer of Loewe by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Specific to Klarna payment method
Customer Data Sharing
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.