Our second collaboration with Studio Ghibli takes place in the world of Spirited Away. Celebrating the launch of LOEWE x Spirited Away capsule collection, a pop up store opens doors for a ten-day limited period in the heart of Harajuku, Tokyo. A renovation of a traditional Japanese-style home, the venue embodies the intersection of LOEWE and Studio Ghibli’s creative worlds. Artworks provided by Studio Ghibli bring to life the film's most memorable scenes. This pop up store is RSVP only.
- Experience the film
- Past the sky blue fence, a bright red bridge and bathhouse awaits inside the venue. Paper dolls flickering midair, a train continuing into far waters… the most memorable scenes of the film gradually come to life. Immerse yourself in the realm of spirits for an extraordinary shopping experience.
- A lantern-lit world
- The venue wears a different look during day and night, with LOEWE lanterns creating a mystical ambience during the night. Different sounds flow through the space depending on the time of day.
- A cup of Yokikana
- Visitors receive a special drink made by PELLS Coffee & Bar in Daikanyama in collaboration with Itoen and Kojiya Sanzaemon. Enjoy a warm cup of yokikana tea wrapped in a drink sleeve designed with a Spirited Away character.
- Capture the train
- The Unabara train comes to life featuring LOEWE leather handrails. Take a picture with Boh mouse and Yu-bird in this special photo spot available only to visitors.
Scratch for a
- Purchase an item of the collection to receive a bath-token shaped scratchcard. Winners will be gifted a limited edition t-shirt featuring a Kaonashi calligraphy drawing by Studio Ghibli producer Toshio Suzuki. Scratchcards are distributed at all LOEWE stores. *Limited amount available
- Scratch for a
- Kaonashi arrives in Shibuya
- A mural of a floating Kaonashi will appear outside Shibuya PARCO LOEWE store on January 7th (Fri). Make a stop after your Harajuku pop up experience.
Limited edition items
The peculiar twins Zeniba (left) and Yubaba (right)
decorate limited edition items
available at the
venue and loewe.com ahead of the national launch.
The collection will be available at all LOEWE stores
A wide range of ready-to-wear
items, bags, leather goods, accessories will be
available in limited amounts.
LOEWE and Studio Ghibli's story begins with the My Neighbor Totoro capsule collection. Launched in January 2021, this collaboration came to life through a mutual passion for craftsmanship.
An array of ready-to-wear and leather items vividly embellished with unique characters and pristine sceneries, this capsule collection embodying LOEWE craftsmanship and creativity has enjoyed great momentum worldwide.
As LOEWE creative director Jonathan Anderson says, “Studio Ghibli's ability in conceiving stories is matched by a tireless dedication to craft in order to bring them to life with painstaking manual labor. Such love for the possibilities of craft is something we truly nurture at LOEWE, and this is where the connection resides. Thereafter, for the second time, we decided to create a capsule collection in collaboration with Studio Ghibli, Inc.: LOEWE x Spirited Away. The film is an ode to loyalty, friendship, and stubbornness in the face of adversity. It is magical.”
LOEWE and Studio Ghibli's second collaboration presents the Spirited Away capsule collection, available in all LOEWE stores and loewe.com from January 7th, 2022. Enjoy limited edition items from a world of fantasy.
January 7th(Fri) - 16th(Sun)GoogleMaps
- 6-5-10 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Opening hours
- 10:00 - 19:00
- - 1min from Tokyo Metro Meiji-jingumae Sta.
- 7min from Tokyo Metro Omotesando Sta.
- 5min from JR Yamanote line Harajuku Sta.
- Updates will be available through LINE
Follow LOEWE on LINE
Reserve your visit
Follow LOEWE official account on LINE to access our registration form.
Scan QR code to follow LOEWE